I’ve just released SYDI Server 2.3.
This is the change log for this release:
- Added Product Keys (-rk) for Windows and Office to SYDI Server (based on script by Parabellum
- Added Product Key tab in SYDI Overview
- Added IP Subnets in SYDI-Overview
- Added Errorlevel 999 when script fails to connect to target computer
- Added link to patches when viewing xml files in a browser
- Added German language file for ss-xml2word.vbs (by Jan Picard)
- Removed Copyright character from xml files (bug)
All of the above has been added after getting feedback from users. So if there’s something you want to have implemented there’s a good chance it won’t happen unless you tell me about it.
Anyway I hope you like the new version, if you have any thoughts please post a comment below.
Patrick Ogenstad NEWS